The best Discussions
- Panel discussion: Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
Moderator: Andrey Ivanov, JetBrains / SPbAU RAS. Average score: 4.490 out of 5.
- Panel discussion: Security by design — if software is eating the world, are we safe?
Moderator: George Sharkov, European Software Institute, Center Eastern Europe. Average score: 4.135 out of 5.
The best Invited talks
- ReSharper inside out: multithreading, data structures, memory traffic
Kirill Skrygan, JetBrains. Average score: 4.540 out of 5.
- Cache miss optimization in ultra low latency applications
Eugene Shevkoplyas, Deutsche Bank. Average score: 4.485 out of 5.
- Self-healing Systems
David Garlan, Carnegie Mellon University. Average score: 4.460 out of 5.
- The War for Talent in the Silicon Valley
Natasha Mantle, Alexander & Krol LLC. Average score: 4.419 out of 5.
- Never mind the Mobile Web; Here’s the Device Web
Dino Esposito, JetBrains. Average score: 4.417 out of 5.
- Interaction between Science and Industry
Alexander Tormasov, MIPT / Parallels. Average score: 4.363 out of 5.
- Impact of exponential technology on health care. Change of mindsets is needed
Paul Epping, Philips HTS. Average score: 4.263 out of 5.
The best Regular presentations
- Breaking the mould: Lean Product Management and MVP in a large company
Ilia Kuznetsov, Kaspersky Lab. Average score: 4.700 out of 5.
- Managing the legal risks in software development
Yana Chirko, Dentons. Average score: 4.682 out of 5.
- Training of young IT specialists by own resources
Dmitry Voloshin, Mail.Ru Group. Average score: 4.560 out of 5.
- Project retrospectives (Norm Kerth version)
Maxim Dorofeev, Facilitation Institute. Average score: 4.530 out of 5.
- Get the Beacons! — Practical intro to the technology for business and developers
Vladimir Beloborodov. Average score: 4.514 out of 5.
- A practice of enterprise architecture at telecom operator
Alexander Ulanov, Yota. Average score: 4.459 out of 5.
- When it’s worth moving from Agile to Waterfall
Anton Semenchenko, ISSoft / CoherentSolutions. Average score: 4.458 out of 5.
- Mobile banking: theft over the air
Dmitry Evdokimov, Digital Security. Average score: 4.440 out of 5.
- Kotlin on Android, an easy way to stop coding in Java
Ilya Ryzhenkov, JetBrains. Average score: 4.356 out of 5.
- CaseStudy of implementing Kanban-system at large, complex environment (Russian bank, team of 45)
Dmitry Lobasev, ScrumTrek. Average score: 4.333 out of 5.
- Software architecture term and architectural design management
Igor Bespal’chuk, CUSTIS Group. Average score: 4.319 out of 5.
- Effective analysis of user behavior using software process mining
Alexey Mitsyuk, Laboratory of Process-Aware Information Systems (NRU HSE). Average score: 4.301 out of 5.
- How to find programmers in such place which their had been searching, but not been found
Oleg Vlasenko, SimbirSoft. Average score: 4.264 out of 5.
- 7 trading apps, common product suite, different platforms — and single visual style
Nikolay Slezkinskiy, Devexperts. Average score: 4.240 out of 5.
- End-to-End Application Security: Feasibility, Affordability and Common Misconceptions
Slava Muchnick, EE Ltd. Average score: 4.228 out of 5.
The Best Research paper in the field of software engineering, and the winner of the Bertrand Meyer’s Award
String-Embedded Language Support in Integrated Development Environment
Semyon Grigorev, JetBrains
CEE-SECR Program Committee Special Award winner
The framework for accessible applications: text-base case for blind people
Michael Pozhidaev, Tomsk State University